11.03.2004

TAKE YOUR MAMA

It's been a while, I know. Lots of crazy things going on in my life right now. Most good, some bad. I admit I am drawn to slippery slopes, amusing myself with the indulgent fall, but I always know when to stand alone.

So the only thing I want to do right now is to put something out there that is honest and unaffected. I want to remind myself of who I am and list the things that make me - only me.

It is the only certainty I know and for now, perhaps the best thing I can contribute to such a hazy time of conformity, political corruption, packaged beauty, and clones complimenting clones.

For me,
It is about
Tornadoes.
Art around tornadoes.
Dreams about tornadoes.
Dreams about flying and games.
I always fly and its always some game.
Little House on the Prairie,
The theme song especially,
And Laura Ingalls.
My Amy Grant cassettes.
Legos and Battle beasts.
Nightmares about Fembots.
Freddy Krueger, for being deliciously evil.
Reading the Bible,
Particularly, the book of Revelation.
Sneaking thru the pink aisle at Kmart.
Wonder Woman and her CBS and ABC costume.
Jose Canseco and his firm ass.
Nips and tongue in the ear.
Mariah Carey,
She's a stupid bitch and I love her.
Two years as a Middle School Teacher
Were the two best years of my life.
I hate how my voice, mumbles.
I love multi-tasking and lists
I hate that my cheeks are high.
I love that people find me attractive.
I hate that I'm fooling them.
I still think I'm psychic.
Evil Genius some may say.

I can fuck up spaghetti at times.
I hate that I miss Jim "Black Fly"
Love lost but not forgotten.
Ann and Jin Ah,
My girls.
Ho.
Ho Gull.
Mr. Chun.
Mr. 138.
Scott.
Matt.
Matty.
It's all about my mom,
My dad and my sister.
My dead grandmother.
The real me.
I want to hold on to the real me.


How about you?